This update includes primarily under-the-hood bug fixes and performance updates welcomed by users.
Apple advises that the update fixes an issue with YouTube sharing that would prevent a user from signing in if they had multiple accounts. There is a fix an issue in applying White Balance adjustments to clips, as well as one that caused an incorrect display of still images. Clips are now copied when dragged from the Project Media area to the events area of the Library list.
The full changelog is below:
What’s New in Version 10.1.1
• Resolves an issue with YouTube sharing that could prevent sign in for users with multiple accounts
• Fixes a problem that could prevent White Balance adjustments from being applied to clips
• Sony XAVC S clips captured at 100 fps or 120 fps now play correctly
• Resolves an issue that could lead to incorrect display of still images
• Clips are now copied when dragged from the Project Media container to events in the Library list
• Stability improvements
You can get more information about iMovie here: